Skip to main content

Certified Biomedical Auditor Exam

My CBA exam is nearing. Its due coming Saturday, March 1st. Hope to clear that one (in the first attempt). Preparation has been going on good (atleast I hope it is). Do you see a pattern here? I am using the word "HOPE" too much. I should not rely on hope so much. The exam is going to be what I have been studying for close to 4 months now.

Anyone reading this post, say a silent prayer for me.

Comments

Unknown said…
Raj Thackeray's outbursts against North Indians took a violent turn in central Mumbai on Sunday as his supporters and Samajwadi party activists clashed while a couple of theatres staging Bhojpuri films outside the metropolis were attacked. The suburb of Dadar became a battleground with Thackeray's Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) supporters allegedly assaulting hapless taxi drivers and some street vendors apparently targeting North Indians. The violence followed a war of words between Raj Thackeray and Samajwadi party leaders over his controversial remarks against North Indians and film star Amitabh Bachchan. (PTI).

We need peace in our country with intellectual way.
Unknown said…
Prayer for YOU

Gurur Brahmaa Gurur Vishnu
Gurur Devo Maheswara
Gurur Saaksaat Param Brahma
Tasmai Shri Guruve Namaha

Asatho Maa Sad Gamaya
Thamaso Maa Jyothir Gamaya
Mrithyor Maa Amritham Gamaya

Yaa Kundendu tushaara haaradhavalaa, Yaa shubhravastraavritha
Yaa veenavara dandamanditakara, Yaa shwetha padmaasana|
Yaa brahmaachyutha shankara prabhritibhir Devaisadaa Vanditha
Saa Maam Paatu Saraswatee Bhagavatee Nihshesha jaadyaapahaa

Popular posts from this blog

Please Help

While I have been blogging for nearly 2 years now and that visitors (like you) are fairly low in number, I would still like to know who you are. Although I know one of my UA friend is a regular here (and yes, it is you Hari), I don't know who are the other frequent fliers. If you choose to remain anonymous, that is also fine, but kindly leave a comment or two in the message box that is on the right side of the webpage. I am trying to get a feel for how often do you stop by. The reason I am asking you to do this is because I need your help. No, it has nothing to do with donations or anything monetary, but here I am in my third month in Bangalore and I am absolutely bored. I need some suggestions to utilize my time efficiently and effectively. Please refrain from suggesting using the gym or joining a book club. These 2 are not my cuppa tea. My mind is 100% blank about extra-curricular activities and I need some 'external' help. One of my closest friends had suggested joining...

Sunday Night Update

Watched the first presidential debate on friday night between John McCain and Barack Obama. Good timepass on a friday night, if you are into these things. I have been taking a keen interest in politics lately and it keeps the clock ticking for me after I reach home from work.  I am particularly annoyed and irritated at both these candidates on the Iraq war for always ignoring the fact that over 100,000 Iraqis have lost their lives. What wrong did they do? And there aren't too many news outlets that are willing to show the plight of (Iraqi) families who lost near and dear ones. That's obvious, isn't it? Barack Obama looks confident and ready moreso that John McCain to lead the United States for the next 4 years. Looking forward to the Joe Biden - Sarah Palin debate this coming thursday. Should be interesting to see Palin talk extempore without a teleprompter.  Back to some sunday night news here. For the first time in few years since I started following football, I felt bore...

What can I say..

Nearly a month into our return from “the land of opportunities”, I am trying to figure out the opportunities the Motherland has to offer. Being in India , the key thing I DON’T need to worry about is whether a company has to sponsor a visa for me, but rather will I find the quality of a potential new job satisfying and challenging and of course, how much moolah will I be offered. Having said that, one probably has to fight off the “slave mentality” of Indian managers here and the unsaid requirements of long hours at work (never a handicap but leaving the office at around 5:30 PM might still be considered “half-day” by certain nut-cases totally ignorant about the fact that the work-day began at or before 8:00 AM). Being a firebrand myself, it’s definitely going to be tempting for me to fight back (and I mostly will in my own subtle and sometimes not-so-subtle ways) to such Oppressors when the need arises. Almost every good paying position in my industry and whereabouts seemingly...